So, I had a commission to make a Tom Baker scarf for Halloween this year. However, I didn't get it until October 8th!
My hands are killing me, but I finished it. For the most part, I followed the pattern I found at http://www.doctorwhoscarf.com The scarf was made a bit wider than the original, by request. I used medium weight acrylic yarn for the majority of the colors, and 8g needles.
The pattern was modified slightly near the very end, as I ended up in a bit of a crunch. Three weeks is not a lot of time for this project! So, the last few bands of color have a few of the rows cut.
Sometime next week I will be starting my second scarf. This one will be made exactly to pattern, and from wool rather than acrylic. Go nerd!crafts!